HOME

Safe rehabilitation for Atopic Dermatitis Or Ezcema - What Drug associates and Doctors Would Not Tell You

Saturday, June 15, 2013


7 Lies We Tell Our Doctors

Would you believe I had Atopic Dermatitis well into the juvenile years? Would you believe that doctors then and Now do not believe there is a strong association in the middle of foods, the environment and skin diseases like Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis. As a result, doctors would continue to harm patients with steroids drugs (oral, injections, and topical) and a continuous contribute of pharmaceutical designer poisons.

My diet changed in exact ways when I was in medical school because back then I wanted to eat healthier. I Consumed a lot fruits and drank a lot of fresh juices every morning till noon. My meals were mostly vegetarian. Red meat were eliminated. All dairy products were eliminated (milk and cheese and any food/drink with whether or both). I am Not saying all these are related to the cause or aggravation of eczema but they helped me markedly. The doctors wanted me to live on Topisolon (steroid cream) and Piriton (an anti-histamine, anti-itch). These were my juvenile years; not yet a physician or a medical student.

All medical therapies have severe side-effects!!!!

What Can You Do To Stop The Itch?

Salt water and warm compress. Add salt to warm water, stir; keep repeatedly adding salt and stirring until the salt starts to conclude at the bottom. Soak a cloth and put it over the affected area. If it does not work with table salt, then try a more ability salt (sea salt, for example).

Hydrate Your Skin From The Inside Out.

Do Not rely on creams and lotions. Permissible hydration straight through a lot of fresh Alkaline juices and vegetables and fruits. Juices and fruits must be consumed on an empty stomach; do not consolidate with other foods.

Supplement with omega-3 whole food supplements (for example, krill or fish oil).

Whatever dries your skin (soaps, immoderate bathing, chemicals) and you can avoid, Do So!!! Patients would expose their skin to harsh chemicals and ask medications to treat a symptom; when the cause, avoidance, is well within their capability.

Your Diet and Your Skin

Remember what I wrote above? I changed my diet and my eczema was cured. I got a disunion and my Psoriasis was at once cured!!!! This is Not anecdotal. The skin is intimately related to your diet and stress level.

Avoid wheat. Avoid gluten. Avoid soy. Avoid artificial drinks. Avoid All Dairy. Avoid eggs. Avoid Red Meat.

Consider taking a probiotic to aid digestion. And, last: Sunshine! Sunshine! Sunshine! Sunshine! I am Not endorsing taking vitamin D supplements. diplomatic exposure to plentifulness of sunshine helps dramatically.

So there you have it. These straightforward measures, implemented over time, will control or cure your atopic dermatitis.

>>>> Read More Click Here!! <<<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Relate Post